• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

mummys so mean..

beccimarie

Mama Doe
i was just nomming my hay and mum came and gave me yucky stuff :roll: hoomans! :?

100_8047.jpg

Spenser: Casper, you don't know how lucky you are. My Mummy had to get her parents to help. She held me while her Dad had the syringe - he sent the stuff up my nose instead of into my mouth. :shock:

Spenser: Casper, you don't know how lucky you are. My Mummy had to get her parents to help. She held me while her Dad had the syringe - he sent the stuff up my nose instead of into my mouth. :shock:

casper :shock: Yucky medicine, mum says i only have one more let and then no more yucky stuff.. although today i had pear juice in it although i can drink myself mummy! :?

Just looking at the picture I notice that Casper is lying on his back, whereas I had Spenser just sat on his knee. I suppose that wouldn't have helped much with swallowing, but we were all in a bit of a panic and Dad and I have no previous experience of furries, let alone unwell ones. Glas Casper is in more expert hands. :wave:

Just looking at the picture I notice that Casper is lying on his back, whereas I had Spenser just sat on his knee. I suppose that wouldn't have helped much with swallowing, but we were all in a bit of a panic and Dad and I have no previous experience of furries, let alone unwell ones. Glas Casper is in more expert hands. :wave:

Yes well the first time i held casper he rolled on to his back in my arms, and he seems very comfortable like that in my arms, or sitting on my shoulder :lol: when i did animal managment at college they taught us that bunnys are calmer when you place them on there backs, so i hold poppy like ti too if i can to hold her but casper just feels comfortable like that :lol: maybe try it with spenser while your sitting down :) see if he likes it, casper somtimes goes to sleep aswell :lol:

I have no help :( mums too busy, step dad wants them in a pie :cry: thank god casper is good :lol:

Last edited:
Yes well the first time i held casper he rolled on to his back in my arms, and he seems very comfortable like that in my arms, or sitting on my shoulder :lol: when i did animal managment at college they taught us that bunnys are calmer when you place them on there backs, so i hold poppy like ti too if i can to hold her but casper just feels comfortable like that :lol: maybe try it with spenser while your sitting down :) see if he likes it, casper somtimes goes to sleep aswell :lol:

I have no help :( mums too busy, step dad wants them in a pie :cry: thank god casper is good :lol:

Sorry, that random bit just me me chuckle! :lol::lol: Oh yes I have lots of people who would love pie...with a thick crust! :roll:

Back