• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poppy and casper having fun in the snow!!

beccimarie

Mama Doe
Just so you all know they were fully dried afterwards, but you cant stop there free range they would go crazy :lol: poppy loves the snow she was binkying rouns the garden :love: Heres some pictures...

:shock: white grass... is it safe..
100_8036.jpg

we can run on the white grass :D

100_8038.jpg

wahoo! i love white grass

100_8039.jpg

Its not very warm to lie down on it thou :shock:

100_8040.jpg

wered my footsie go?!?

100_8041.jpg

100_8042.jpg

I know the gwass is here somewhere..

100_8043.jpg

100_8044.jpg

see ya!

100_8045.jpg

Bless them! :love::love::love: I haven't let Spenser free range in the snow yet because our garden is quite big and I couldn't be sure of catching him.

Bless them! :love::love::love: I haven't let Spenser free range in the snow yet because our garden is quite big and I couldn't be sure of catching him.

:lol: you should train him, i trained mine in a pen to start with, i tell them "IN" and they both run in there house and i give them a crunchie :D then after doing it in a pen i then let them out in the garden.. took a few atttemps as they were so excited :lol: but now all i say is "in now babys" and they run in and wait for there cruncie :love: its a much better way for me as poppy hates being picked up, i health check her and everything on the floor :) she even goes in the carry cage to the vets on her own :lol::lol:

:lol::lol: how do you not lose Casper in the snow!!

I love Poppy :love::love: such unusual colouring. I wonder if the snow soothes their little rexy hocks

:lol::lol: how do you not lose Casper in the snow!!

I love Poppy :love::love: such unusual colouring. I wonder if the snow soothes their little rexy hocks

:lol: i have lost him twice already and paniced but when you call him hes red eyes appear :lol: it was a bit of luck i got poppy, as before poppy i got given a bunny called candy, she was 10 and the owners culd not keep her so gave her to a breeder, the breeder said she was infertile so gave her away.. i was looking for a older bunny for casper so i took her on.. when i got her she was a big ballon she was so gassy.. we tried everything but i only had her for 30 days before she past away.. as a "sorry" the breeder said i got pick a baby.. i was very unsure as i wanted to give a rescue a home, my mum insisted i had a look.. poppy was in a corner of a hutch i fell in love he said he was keeping her for breeding :( so i insisted i only liked her and he gave her to me :D so instead of being a bredding machine .. she got spayed and lives a happy life as a pet :D she has never had problems with her feet thank god! but i have heard they can get sore.

Last edited:
aww bless her :love::love: lucky you saved her from being a breeding machine.

her hocks look great in that last pic so you're obviously giving her the right bedding etc to prevent it :wave:

aww bless her :love::love: lucky you saved her from being a breeding machine.

her hocks look great in that last pic so you're obviously giving her the right bedding etc to prevent it :wave:

:) there run and hutch i always make sure is dry i clean them out everyday :) twice a day in the hot summer :lol: shes on a major diet at the moment as when casper lost alot of weight i had to push up there food casper will refuse to eat without poppy so.. she gained alot :( so embarressed but they are on a diet now, casper has a spoonful of pellets before poppy can even get to the bowl :lol: she has a half a tea spoon just to say shes had some :lol: every thing else is hay and some spring greens in the afternoon :)

:lol: i have lost him twice already and paniced but when you call him hes red eyes appear :lol: it was a bit of luck i got poppy, as before poppy i got given a bunny called candy, she was 10 and the owners culd not keep her so gave her to a breeder, the breeder said she was infertile so gave her away.. i was looking for a older bunny for casper so i took her on.. when i got her she was a big ballon she was so gassy.. we tried everything but i only had her for 30 days before she past away.. as a "sorry" the breeder said i got pick a baby.. i was very unsure as i wanted to give a rescue a home, my mum insisted i had a look.. poppy was in a corner of a hutch i fell in love he said he was keeping her for breeding :( so i insisted i only liked her and he gave her to me :D so instead of being a bredding machine .. she got spayed and lives a happy life as a pet :D she has never had problems with her feet thank god! but i have heard they can get sore.

Thats an awesome story!! And they are beautiful bunnies too!! :love::love::love:

:lol: you should train him, i trained mine in a pen to start with, i tell them "IN" and they both run in there house and i give them a crunchie :D then after doing it in a pen i then let them out in the garden.. took a few atttemps as they were so excited :lol: but now all i say is "in now babys" and they run in and wait for there cruncie :love: its a much better way for me as poppy hates being picked up, i health check her and everything on the floor :) she even goes in the carry cage to the vets on her own :lol::lol:

:shock::shock::shock::shock:

Back