• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anybody with this hutch?

No, but i might just start saving!!

I have the double of this now, without an attached run, so long as its painted and covered with new bolts added its fine. :wave:

Im hoping to purchase the above hutch/run in the new year and then attach a run to the side of my double hutch. Then each pair has runs attached which = happy buns :D :D

I have the double of this now, without an attached run, so long as its painted and covered with new bolts added its fine. :wave:

Im hoping to purchase the above hutch/run in the new year and then attach a run to the side of my double hutch. Then each pair has runs attached which = happy buns :D :D

Yayy!! Mine are indoors at the moment but might be going back outside in the summer. I cant decide wether to just add my 6x4 run to their current outdoor hutch or just buy a whole new hutch. Ive spent so much money on hutches and runs though!! :lol:

You finally think youve got the perfect set up, then you find a flaw! :roll:

Yayy!! Mine are indoors at the moment but might be going back outside in the summer. I cant decide wether to just add my 6x4 run to their current outdoor hutch or just buy a whole new hutch. Ive spent so much money on hutches and runs though!! :lol:

You finally think youve got the perfect set up, then you find a flaw! :roll:

Yes i agree. I have spent loads of money, but i finally think i will have it cracked once i get this hutch/run, then i just need to decide on another run :lol:

I have just found this hutch on ebay with thermal covers but it wont fit in my car, gutted :(

Think they are cheaper on ebay direct from the manufacturer! but think i've seen a few around and look pretty solid.

Back