• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser today

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
I can only add photos one at a time, so bear with me! Firstly, Spenser has heard a rumour that I want to pick him up, and he disapproves...

PC020378.jpg

He disapproves even more when I decided to take a photo of him in his newly refurbished ensuite bedroom ...

PC020373.jpg

Back out in the snow for some play time ...

PC020376.jpg

and finally, one of his favourite spots - notice the morning sun is catching him nicely!

PC020370.jpg

Last edited:
I think he's very in touch with his feminine side ;):lol:

I thought perhaps I shouldn't post these pics, but truth be told I think he is ... plus pink suits his colouring. The fleece is baby pink on the other side, but I do have to give some thought to his contuing street cred with Alfie and Dudley. ;)

Mr Sparkle Pants himself!! I love the first one!! He looks so handsome and distinguished..... and disaprooving!!! :lol:

I thought perhaps I shouldn't post these pics, but truth be told I think he is ... plus pink suits his colouring. The fleece is baby pink on the other side, but I do have to give some thought to his contuing street cred with Alfie and Dudley. ;)

:lol::lol::lol: Alfie can hardly comment - he spent a few weeks indoors in a pink prison (dog crate) in Feb. He'll never live that one down. I think it suits Spenser anyway. :love::love:

Back