• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you talk to your bunnies as if they are people??

Shellypops

Wise Old Thumper
Ian was laughing at the way I talk to our two.. I don't do the silly voices I talk to them as if they are people..

Usually starting with: What did you do that for? :roll::lol:

I try reasoning and debating and everything.. anyone else?

I talk to them but i do silly googly voices too. You may have heard them in some of my random videos of the pair of them, or Biccy when he was a single bun.

Most of the time though its;

"Why did you do that Biscuit? Did it really achieve anything? Do you feel better now you have done it? No, i didnt think so, now dont be so silly and go back to your noms!"

:oops:

I shout up the stairs: "Hi bunny friends" :oops: then I ask them how their day was. and are they enjoying that lovely veg?? I then go onto to moan about my boss :oops:

I talk to them but i do silly googly voices too. You may have heard them in some of my random videos of the pair of them, or Biccy when he was a single bun.

Most of the time though its;

"Why did you do that Biscuit? Did it really achieve anything? Do you feel better now you have done it? No, i didnt think so, now dont be so silly and go back to your noms!"

:oops:

I have that script! :lol:

they look at me like: You are a stupid woman... feed me, shut up and get out :oops:

I'm a silly-voice-er I'm afraid :oops: I always say something like "hewwo monkey, hows mummy's monkey? who's a monkey man? who's mummy's monkey man" when I get in. And if OH is late home it gets worse, "where's ur silly daddy? silly billy daddy, ohhh, I hungwy daddy huwwy home" :oops:

me to i talk to my bunnys even laugh and tell them jokes :lol: i
think iam going nuts :oops:

I shout up the stairs: "Hi bunny friends" :oops: then I ask them how their day was. and are they enjoying that lovely veg?? I then go onto to moan about my boss :oops:

I do most of that, except moan about the boss, as I dont have one, but I do moan about the bf, and if I am upset and crying, Rimmi starts hopping all over me and letting me squish him. He has a hard job coping with me! :p

I'm a silly-voice-er I'm afraid :oops: I always say something like "hewwo monkey, hows mummy's monkey? who's a monkey man? who's mummy's monkey man" when I get in. And if OH is late home it gets worse, "where's ur silly daddy? silly billy daddy, ohhh, I hungwy daddy huwwy home" :oops:

I do that when Ian isn't home.. I always say to Bobby ello dalin ow you darlin??

Daddy stinks of trump doesn't he?? I know, I know I'll leave you two to it then :oops:

Hahahaha ....... oh yes I discuss a whole range of topics with the bunnies - including the current fave entitled 'my God our neighbour is SUCH a knobber!' :lol:

I do the silly voices too though and am convinced that they're gonna end up thinking that they're actually monkeys instead of rabbits!! :oops:

When I go out to work in a morning I shout 'byyyyeee, behave yerselves' ......... and when I come home I usually shout 'hi bunnies I'm hooomeee' - although I'm currently singing 'mummy's home' (to the tune of Cliff's Daddy's home chrimbo song) just to get them in the spirit of things!! :oops: :lol:

Hahahaha ....... oh yes I discuss a whole range of topics with the bunnies - including the current fave entitled 'my God our neighbour is SUCH a knobber!' :lol:

I do the silly voices too though and am convinced that they're gonna end up thinking that they're actually monkeys instead of rabbits!! :oops:

When I go out to work in a morning I shout 'byyyyeee, behave yerselves' ......... and when I come home I usually shout 'hi bunnies I'm hooomeee' - although I'm currently singing 'mummy's home' (to the tune of Cliff's Daddy's home chrimbo song) just to get them in the spirit of things!! :oops: :lol:

They must think we have issues

I sing to my buns every morning when I go out to uncover them and take breakfast, and I tell them what the weather's like, and ask how they are.

Then, if I have to go out I'll go down and tell them that I'm going out for a bit (like they really care :roll:).

I talk to them as I clean them out.

I think the phrase Blackberry knows best is 'Nooooooooo!'

I sing to my buns every morning when I go out to uncover them and take breakfast, and I tell them what the weather's like, and ask how they are.

Then, if I have to go out I'll go down and tell them that I'm going out for a bit (like they really care :roll:).

I talk to them as I clean them out.

I think the phrase Blackberry knows best is 'Nooooooooo!'

Haha Carlo has this face which always looks like he thinks we are all stupid.. I sear if he could roll his eyes he would

Back