• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit tunnels £4.95

Kirsty2oo9

Alpha Buck
Reduced on equainecaninefeline.. ive just orderd some :) they are the 90cm long ones.. :)

tunnel.jpg

^^ that one :)
Just thought id let you all know!:wave:

That's good value. Does anyone know if you can join them together?

It says you can.....

A unique, wipe-clean fabric tunnel for rabbits. Unlike other models on the market, these tunnels can be joined together using built-in Velcro fastenings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you think Riley will fit through the tunnel?

If they are the same size as the ones in p@h then I'd say yes. Willow my dwarf lop is massive and she fits through them easily.

I only have one warning about this, and it is a critisicm (sp?).

They have springy wire running through them to keep them 'round'.

Biccy chewed one point where the wire was and it came out of the material.

It was very sharp and dangerous. Needless to say, i've thrown it away.

He loved it though, up down up down all day long.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I totally agree, but they work well if bunnies are supervised. Even the green plastic ones can cause harm if they are chewed and the plastic is swallowed so I supervise my buns with all tunnels.

That happened with mine recently. They loved it but are tunnel-less at the moment :( I was going to get them a new one for Christmas, but have been debating whether to get another one of these or go for the green plastic one...

This happened with mine too :?

I've had one for over a year and it's very tatty now but not chewed at all. I guess it depends on the buns. Think I will get a couple and just keep an eye on them. I like the idea of joining them together so they can have a long tunnel in their run - I think they will like that. With four separate groups of buns I never seem to have enough tunnels to go round. Pippa (kitten) uses the indoor buns' tunnel more than they do:)

That happened with mine recently. They loved it but are tunnel-less at the moment :( I was going to get them a new one for Christmas, but have been debating whether to get another one of these or go for the green plastic one...

Personally i'd go for this one. Mine have had both & are chewers. Even though this one is dangerous if you dont keep an eye on it, the green one got SO sharp in a lot less chewing time than it took to expose the wire in the material one. I'd never have one of the snugglesafe ones again. xx

I was just looking at these style tunnels for Scamp, I want something that will pop up and down to put out for him when he's freeranging and store away afterwards. I like the idea they will interconnect, shame they don't make them twice as long though! He had a 6' cardboard box he loved (til he ate so much it collapsed).

Yes I have had the same problem and would agree with the warning. they are good if you dont have destructive buns though

Back