• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alfie and Bubbles in a snowdrift

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
Alfie and Bubbles have never seen this much snow.... rather than try to jump over, they decided to tunnel a way through it. :lol::lol:

The video takes a while to load but I think it's worth it (if I say so myself :oops: :lol:). You might want to turn the volume off or you'll hear the kids in the background. :lol:

Bubbles is showing her blondness again as, rather than follow along in the trench Alfie dug, she tries to make her own but has to keep stopping. :lol::lol:

VIDEO (click photo to play):

PHOTOS:
DSCF0742.jpg

DSCF0734.jpg

DSCF0736.jpg

DSCF0745.jpg

It's official - if I could bunnynap ANY RU buns, it would be these two (unless I could only have one in which case it would be poppymoon's eric, couldn't split up a bonded pair ;) ) :love::love::love::love:

:lol::lol: Great Video! :love::love:

Great photos too! Espcially the one with bubbles standing on her back feet and Alfie coming out from under the Trampoline?

:love::love::love:

:love::love::love::love: especially Bubbles' faceplant near the end, and Alfie diving under the trampoline! they look all fluffy like hairy snowballs!!

Video keeps stalling on me, but I enjoyed the photos. I couldn't get Vikkivet's to play either. Obviously having one of my dumb days. I did enjoy Bubbles' little dig near the start.

Video keeps stalling on me, but I enjoyed the photos. I couldn't get Vikkivet's to play either. Obviously having one of my dumb days. I did enjoy Bubbles' little dig near the start.

Does it say buffering? That's what videos always say to me too. :( I usually leave it running in the background while I browse for a while..... once it's finished if you click replay it usually plays smoothly second time. :thumb:

Thanks all. :love: It was so comical to watch because they both kept sticking their faces straight into the snow, nutters! :lol::lol:

Lovely piccies :D Im dying to see the video but can't get it to run on my iPhone with poor signal.. hopefully I'll be able to see it at work tomorrow! I was going to bring a basket of snow in for D&D then chickened out!!

i love how bubbles found a bit of hay in all that snow :lol: :love:

:lol::lol::lol: I know - I didn't notice it the first time I watched it but I was showing dh when he got in and that's when I noticed..... she's so clever. :lol::lol::lol:

Boudicca, D&D would love some snow - and tell Daisy it's calorie free. ;) :lol:

Back