• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please help if you can...

just looked, as im nosey in a secure virtual environment.

Its a link to an expired payment session site?

Has that worked? It should come up with 'Deadly tea tests' It works when I click on it.

Does the site your pasting from require a login? If so, that'll be why.

The session for the site you pasted has expired, and if so, we'll need to see the original site you visited :)

Grrrr this is peeeeing me right off, everytime I got to the orrigional page it still has the same link!!

So prob best to go to http://www.peta.org.uk/
Then on the right of the page click on Help end deadly tea tests.

Grrrr this is peeeeing me right off, everytime I got to the orrigional page it still has the same link!!

So prob best to go to http://www.peta.org.uk/
Then on the right of the page click on Help end deadly tea tests.

The site is offloaded to a 3rd party host who hides URL, poorly, but hides them, so visiting peta is the best way :wave:

I know these kind of sites are meant to be hard hitting so as to provoke a response but...clicking a link about japan or chinas fur trade started playing a video rather than a text document which I expected and within 5 seconds I closed it down and now feel physically sick. We all know this kind of thing goes on in the world, and I appreciate these charitys are trying to fight against things like this but all that kind of thing does is make me feel ill, incredibly sad and worse totally and utterly left feeling helpless...

Im a soft touch for animals of any kind, I even have to avoid bridge threads because it makes me think about losing our 2. I may not be a fan of some animals but stories of cruelty etc never fail to hit a nerve with me and it unerves me when I see people that dont seem to be affected by it. If I was ever witness to any kind of cruelty id end up doing time and not regret it at all.

I swear if I was a billionaire I'd devote multi-millions towards animal welfare...but even in millions, would that really scratch the surface? Sorry to say I dont think it would :censored:

I know these kind of sites are meant to be hard hitting so as to provoke a response but...clicking a link about japan or chinas fur trade started playing a video rather than a text document which I expected and within 5 seconds I closed it down and now feel physically sick. We all know this kind of thing goes on in the world, and I appreciate these charitys are trying to fight against things like this but all that kind of thing does is make me feel ill, incredibly sad and worse totally and utterly left feeling helpless...

Im a soft touch for animals of any kind, I even have to avoid bridge threads because it makes me think about losing our 2. I may not be a fan of some animals but stories of cruelty etc never fail to hit a nerve with me and it unerves me when I see people that dont seem to be affected by it. If I was ever witness to any kind of cruelty id end up doing time and not regret it at all.

I swear if I was a billionaire I'd devote multi-millions towards animal welfare...but even in millions, would that really scratch the surface? Sorry to say I dont think it would :censored:

Your probably right there :cry:
I donate £5 pm to WSPA and after reading about the bunnies on PETA I physically could not not donate so I did £15 which is nothing I know but if it helps then I know I ahve done something worthwhile.

I love all animals and like you I wish there was more that we could do :(

how awful :(:(
how can people be so cruel and some people get a kick out of abusing animals make me feel sick :censored::censored:

at least we no that there is people out there who would kill for there animals and a proud to be 1 of them well done to all animal lovers :) we cant stop all cruelty but you have stopped the cruelty that might of happened to your pets

how awful :(:(
how can people be so cruel and some people get a kick out of abusing animals make me feel sick :censored::censored:

at least we no that there is people out there who would kill for there animals and a proud to be 1 of them well done to all animal lovers :) we cant stop all cruelty but you have stopped the cruelty that might of happened to your pets

Here! Here! :)
I too am one of them and I honest to God would rather die than let anything bad happen to my buns!

well - Im not buying PG Tips or lipton as they test tea on animals.....I wrote to them & they confimred it so will not uspport them until they stop. Its easy to not buy the product if we know whats really happening.:evil:

Back