• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

♥ The Four Little Monsters ♥

LilVicky

Warren Veteran
Hi there Ru'ers! :wave:

The Four Little Monsters have been having a great time out in the snow this morning! Its getting so deep here in Essex! Its been a long time since we've had this much snow!

I know you are probably bored of seeing bunnies in snow but here are my four :love:

Toffee
PA300399.jpg

George
PA300407.jpg

PA300419.jpg

Daisy
PA300423.jpg

Fuzzy Before :lol: (Apologies about her fur, she just got up :oops:)
PA3004262.jpg

George
PA300443.jpg

George and Fuzzy George looks like he is trying not to laugh at fuzzy :lol:
PA3004482.jpg

Fuzzy After :lol:
PA3004552.jpg

George
PA3004662.jpg

Toffee With George in background
PA3004682.jpg

George How does the snow keep his weight? :oops: :lol:
PA300471.jpg

Toffee and Fuzzy
PA300472.jpg

Fuzzy and Daisy
PA300494.jpg

George, Fuzzy and Daisy Nomming
PA300496.jpg

Toffee Nomming
PA3005222.jpg

PA3005242.jpg

Daisy
PA300536.jpg

Honey She's worse than a little kid when it comes to snow :love:
PA300532.jpg

PA300533.jpg

:lol::lol::lol: I just showed my OH Fuzzy as I was laughing and he actually stopped reading his paper to come see :shock:- he said awww she looks like a dog in the one where she is sitting upright - very cute pics :love:

:love::love: Lovely photos. Fuzzy's snowy face is a picture!

My two have been out this morning, tunnelling in the snow. :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: I just showed my OH Fuzzy as I was laughing and he actually stopped reading his paper to come see :shock:- he said awww she looks like a dog in the one where she is sitting upright - very cute pics :love:

haha! When we first got her we said she looked more like a dog then a bunny :lol: :love:

:love::love: Lovely photos. Fuzzy's snowy face is a picture!

My two have been out this morning, tunnelling in the snow. :lol::lol:

I know! She was covered :lol:

Aww! Sounds like all Ru bunnies like the snow! :lol: :love:
I hope your taking photos too ;)

Of course.... and a video which is uploading now. 'Tis quite a big file though. :oops::lol:

Oh good! :love:
I took loads of photos... those are just some of them... the good ones :lol: :oops:

I tried to do a video of Toffee binkying, but he stopped... then i took it off record and he done a huge binky :shock: Typical! :roll: :lol:

Looking forward to your thread ;) :love:

I tried to do a video of Toffee binkying, but he stopped... then i took it off record and he done a huge binky :shock: Typical! :roll: :lol:

Oh isn't that just typical. :roll: :lol: Mine always wait till I put the camera down and then pull lots of cute poses. :lol:

Back