• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

advice please

tinkabellswish

Warren Scout
for the past couple of days i have been letting tink and belle out in the snow belle loves it tink would rather stay in the hutch
yesterday i refused to let belle out due to the amount of snow we had
she hates being locked up and just sits at the bottom of her hutch with a very grumpy face
should i let her out in the snow im worried because im not sure is it would make her tummy cold and slow down her digestion would the cold whether make them poorly??? any advice please

If she is healthy she should be ok for a short while. I would make sure she has the option to get back in and dry her off afterwards though

If she is healthy she should be ok for a short while. I would make sure she has the option to get back in and dry her off afterwards though

thank you for your reply just needed abit of reassurance her hutch door is open for her when she is out so she can come and go as she pleases i have major problems getting her back in tho she would rather sit in the snow then in her hutch :roll:

Back