• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Has anyone attempted to make a bunny maze? U/D: piccies added!

Bitzy

Mama Doe
....... and would like to share any tips??

I've got loads of boxes from work and thought I'd attempt to make them some kind of maze/structure but don't really know where to start.

If you have, pics would be great :D

Thaaaaaaaaanks, Jo x

Last edited:
Tried once.

Built a castle type thing out of about 7 or 8 boxes. Sat it on the floor in the living room.

Within 2 minutes, fatty bum Biscuit jumped on top and it all collapsed :lol: :roll:

No pics unfortunately.

Tried once.

Built a castle type thing out of about 7 or 8 boxes. Sat it on the floor in the living room.

Within 2 minutes, fatty bum Biscuit jumped on top and it all collapsed :lol: :roll:

No pics unfortunately.

:roll::lol::lol::lol:

Tried once.

No pics unfortunately.

awww all that had work, but love the name fatty bum biscuit :lol::lol:

They're a big hit then!! :lol:

My two love boxes and tunnels so hoping they'll like whatever I managed to fudge together! :lol:

They're a big hit then!! :lol:

My two love boxes and tunnels so hoping they'll like whatever I managed to fudge together! :lol:

Thats the thing! B&G absolutely love cardboard boxes. One big one with two holes cut in it is the best thing since sliced bread :lol:

Wish i could get more boxes, but i rarely order anything that comes in a box :(

Thats the thing! B&G absolutely love cardboard boxes. One big one with two holes cut in it is the best thing since sliced bread :lol:

I'll let you know how I get on .... and may even post pics if my 'creation' is worthy! :lol: :lol:

We made a really small one before just out of wine boxes from Tesco. I just cut holes in before gluing it all together (there's a hole between the two tunnels). I know it could have been a little more elaborate but she enjoyed it while it lasted :lol: We did make a better one than this before, with more boxes, but I don't have a photie of that typically!

DSC07693.jpg

My dad works in a cardboard box factory so i can always get boxes!!

I have loads of Viking boxes from the stationary orders at work!!

Hope I can cobble something half decent together with them!

Good work Loxxy ... how long did it last??

We laid a load of VHS cases out for Lucky once and he started going through the 'maize' but then just did big binkies to knock them down. :lol: He and my daughter spend ages playing - she'd put them up and he'd knock them down again.

Not sure thats the type of maize you are thinking about tho! :lol::lol:

They last quite a while, but after she wees on top of it :shock: I tend to squash them down and make another trip to Tesco. They're also liable to collapse now and again :roll:

They last quite a while, but after she wees on top of it I tend to squash them down and make another trip to Tesco. They're also liable to collapse now and again :roll:

A good excuse to buy 6 more bottles of wine :)

OK so its not great but I stuck a few boxes together at weekend for the buns, and they seem to like it!

Waiting for some more smaller boxes for on top of the big boxes!

Photo1495.jpg

Rascal doing a bit of investigating:
Photo1500.jpg

Photo1511.jpg

Dizzi having a nose now:
Photo1532.jpg

Photo1548.jpg

And this was them at bedtime!!

Photo1551.jpg

Photo1550.jpg

Back