• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

snow babies

leanne2525

Warren Scout
this rabbit was taken as a rescue recently and thought she may be pregnant and she had babies on sat, the nest she made is brilliant and has loads of fur and she adds more hay all the time, iv been checking them and they are well fed and very warm :D

DSCF2785.jpg

DSCF3055.jpg

Mum is gorgeous. :love::love:

I'm glad the babies are doing well.... you can even see the little toothypegs of the bubba top left. :love:

the mums not very friendly, she dont bite or run at you, but dont like being touched or picked up she grunts, but she is a really good mum and lets me check them, its not her fault she hasnt had much attention and was only wanted for breeding before i got her :roll: the babies are a unusal colour greyish brown with with white bellies,

the mums not very friendly, she dont bite or run at you, but dont like being touched or picked up she grunts, but she is a really good mum and lets me check them, its not her fault she hasnt had much attention and was only wanted for breeding before i got her :roll: the babies are a unusal colour greyish brown with with white bellies,

When the little ones have been weaned, mum can be neutered and that may just calm her termperament down.

Mum and babies are absolutely gorgoeus :love:

i am not sure if i keeping her i have quite a few of my own rabbits and i dont know if i have room, but i wont just send her to any one as its not her fault she is a bit moody (thats her name moody molly) she hasnt had much attention in her life and only 6 months old :(
i will hold on to her until i find her a home where she will be a pet and loved, i dont no if she can be paired she dont seem to like other rabbits, but that could be cause she was living with 3 females 2 was pregnant and fighting when i got her :roll:

i am not sure if i keeping her i have quite a few of my own rabbits and i dont know if i have room, but i wont just send her to any one as its not her fault she is a bit moody (thats her name moody molly) she hasnt had much attention in her life and only 6 months old :(
i will hold on to her until i find her a home where she will be a pet and loved, i dont no if she can be paired she dont seem to like other rabbits, but that could be cause she was living with 3 females 2 was pregnant and fighting when i got her :roll:

Awwwww, she and her friends were no doubt very hormonal so I wouldn't use that as a judge of how she would bond with others in the future. ;)

Spaying should very much help with the territorial behaviour (grunting etc) and will make her much easier to bond. :thumb:

Best of luck with finding homes when the time comes. :D

they are all fat and full of milk and seem to be a castor colour hopefully they will be a bit friendlier than mum :D

Back