• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Let's see your snow buns!

Biscuit's Mum!

Warren Veteran
The only problem with indoor buns is I can't put them out in the snow! Make me feel better and post some snow bun pics cos I loves 'em :love::love:

i havnt been able to let mine out in it as too deep but a few of them enjoy eating it :D

MILLY
DSCF3073.jpg

TERRY
DSCF3064.jpg

Awwwww beautiful buns Leanne. Don't think I've seen them before :)

Didn't even know that buns eat snow! It's a whole different world with outdoor buns isn't it?! :lol:

I couldn't work out if he had an icicle hanging off his chin or if it's part of the tie from his coat :lol: Poor Frazzles!

Here's a few of Loxxy. She went out very briefly this morning and would have stayed out longer if I'd let her. She's moved into the conservatory since her spay and is staying there until the clocks go forward again in Spring!!

Last time I remember this much snow here, I was wearing a brown Paddington Bear duffle coat and my sister had Bay City Roller posters on her wall :roll:

Last edited:
Here's a few of Loxxy. She went out very briefly this morning and would have stayed out longer if I'd let her. She's moved into the conservatory since her spay and is staying there until the clocks go forward again in Spring!!

Last time I remember this much snow here, I was wearing a brown Paddington Bear duffle coat and my sister had Bay City Roller posters on her wall :roll:

017.jpg

015.jpg

029.jpg

033.jpg

Not exactly a bunny but.... look at the size of this ice cream :shock:

021.jpg

:shock: Loxxy looks HOOOGE since i last saw her. Didn't know she had been spayed recently, bless her. I'm very jealous of people with conservatories!

:love:

:shock: Loxxy looks HOOOGE since i last saw her. Didn't know she had been spayed recently, bless her. I'm very jealous of people with conservatories!

:love:

Yes, she went in Monday last week, hence she moved into conservatory after the op! She tried it in here once before but didn't settle, but obviously since she was tired out after the op, she just came home and flopped and has been happy in there ever since. Its a complete bunny room - no hooman furniture in there at all. I have had to fence off the window-sill one side because, despite having boxes, etc. placed all around as "steps" she pulled a muscle in her back leg by jumping off of it awkwardly and ended up with another £30 odd vet bill for check-up and Metacam. All seems to be better now luckily.

I LOVE your snow bunny Twinsen - my kids have been whinging that they can't get the snow to stick to make a snowman let alone a bunny!!

We've not had much snow but here's my group having a snack yesterday.

01122010762.jpg

What a gorgeous picture :love:

Benji and Nahla got their first taste of snow today!:)

Nahlaa:

100_1037.jpg

Benji:

100_1018.jpg

Sorry they're so big, they're not very good if I resize them:(

Here are some I got a few days ago. The snow is soo deep now that the bunnies would disapear of I let them in it :shock:

Lilly
26112010204.jpg

26112010202.jpg

26112010203.jpg

Dexter
26112010206.jpg

26112010201.jpg

Jasper
26112010205.jpg

and Carlisle stayed in the shed and refused to come out. He is such a softy :roll:

Here are some I got a few days ago. The snow is soo deep now that the bunnies would disapear of I let them in it :shock:

Lilly
26112010204.jpg

26112010202.jpg

26112010203.jpg

Dexter
26112010206.jpg

26112010201.jpg

Jasper
26112010205.jpg

and Carlisle stayed in the shed and refused to come out. He is such a softy :roll:

:love: Sooooo cute!!

Lilly looks like my little Jimbles :love:

Back