• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I must be mad...

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
going to let baby Matilda, stay out in my room all night!

she has an indoor cage in the room which I put her in during the night, but going to see what she is like out all night, keeping the cage open should she was to go inside, shes out in my room during the day and hops back in to sleep an eat and drink,

so hoping she won't cause to much damage :/ she can't jump on anything cos she is to small lol

she has taken to peeing on newspaper so hoping no accidents ha! and gona leave all her toys out etc,

just hope i don't wake up to half my room chewed up ha x

If she can get on your bed can she also get off safely? Just you might find your bed turned into a litter tray if not!

If she can get on your bed can she also get off safely? Just you might find your bed turned into a litter tray if not!

oo good point! she has never attepted it, I wouldn't of thought she could get this high,and my bed is slightly higher than the average bed,

plus the cat sleeps on my bed ha im sure he will let me know if tilda is on the bed ha, i might put my chair next to it then a box, so she can go bed to chair to box x

I let bailey out all night last night :shock:
But he was as good as gold and i hardly even heared a peep out of him apart from when he went through his tunnel.
Nothing got destroyed either he was very well behaved :D
Hopefully your night is like mine was however im thinking baby bunnys, mischief and sleeping mummeth will be a whole different ball game! :lol:
Good luck!

I let bailey out all night last night :shock:
But he was as good as gold and i hardly even heared a peep out of him apart from when he went through his tunnel.
Nothing got destroyed either he was very well behaved :D
Hopefully your night is like mine was however im thinking baby bunnys, mischief and sleeping mummeth will be a whole different ball game! :lol:
Good luck!

haa im a light sleeper as well, the last few nights since ive had her shes been running round her cage at night like crazy so thought i'd thought she cud stay out lol, shes so tiny she cannot get to most things! x

oo good point! she has never attepted it, I wouldn't of thought she could get this high,and my bed is slightly higher than the average bed,

plus the cat sleeps on my bed ha im sure he will let me know if tilda is on the bed ha, i might put my chair next to it then a box, so she can go bed to chair to box x

If she hasn't tried I wouldn't put anything tbh! Especially if your bed is quite high. Mine can jump it but Mischa can't get back down so we had to.

If she hasn't tried I wouldn't put anything tbh! Especially if your bed is quite high. Mine can jump it but Mischa can't get back down so we had to.

aww bless, crunchie my rex used to jump on my bed, and wee frenquently, this was before he went back outside lol, my lionhead Albert who is almost fully grown can't get on the bed, and god knows he tries alot! ha, so think she should be okay ha i guess I will find out when she does ha!

Back