• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More Sheffield snow photos

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
My garden

SnowDec2010a.jpg

You can just see Big and Beige's condo under the tree

SnowDec2010b.jpg

The tree is so heavy with snow it is bent over :shock: although it does provide the condo with some protection.

I'm 5 minutes by car from Meadowhall Shopping Centre.

:shock::shock::shock: I think you must be in the same area as my sister :wave:

She says it's really bad :(

Keep warm & stay safe inside - hope all your furries are doing ok.

:shock::shock::shock: I think you must be in the same area as my sister :wave:

She says it's really bad :(

Keep warm & stay safe inside - hope all your furries are doing ok.

Looking at your thread made me post this. I'm right at the top of the hill, the roads are terrible. Buns are coping but very bored as they have to stay in :(

Looking at your thread made me post this. I'm right at the top of the hill, the roads are terrible. Buns are coping but very bored as they have to stay in :(

I know the hill you mean & it's one of the worst in Sheffield isn't it? So can completely empathise with you :(

Why did Sheffield have to be built on 7 hills?!? :?

Glad your bunnies are doing ok :)

Wow - nothing like that here, but it is very cold and I am worried about Spenser because he doesn't have a friend to snuggle with. I was out to see him a few minutes ago, and will see him again before I go to bed, and he seems very bright, if even more eager for any treats I might have about me thn usual. :oops:

Same here
Were in Leeds and its shocking... Buns are fine but like yours bored as they do like to get out

The snow is so deep they would be buried in it. Especially the foster babies Pippa and Pixie.

Back