• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wish I hadn't watched the weather forecast!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
I fear it is going to get colder before Spenser's snugglesafe arrives. :(:shock: Actually I have a sneaking suspicion he will not like it, but I will feel better for him having the option. :) I've just been out to see him, and he is very bright and eager for food as always. He is eating his hay better, so I feel more relaxed about slipping him extra treats. :oops: Hopefully his made-to-measure hutch cover will also be here soon, but bubblewrap, plastic sheeting and bricks are keeping the worst of the weather out.

Oh no :(
I know how you feel Susie, single bun, outdoors, etc, same with my Riley. :cry:
What's your forecast? :( xx

It is a worry. You're doing all you can for him and I'm sure you would know if he was suffering with the cold.:?

Oh no :(
I know how you feel Susie, single bun, outdoors, etc, same with my Riley. :cry:
What's your forecast? :( xx

Very, very cold for Friday night! :shock: I'm quite near the coast, so we have less snow than some areas, but the temperature is still very low. I don't think I want to know just how cold it is out there. Spenser does have a lovely winter coat, and I'm sure Riley does too. When Spenser is sat on his fleece blanket he looks like a giant powder puff! :love:

Back