• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ANOTHER bit of dried poo on Lola's butt....

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
...... :roll:

What I'd like to do is to pretend I never felt it and live in denial. OR I could keep an eye on her and see if she cleans it eventually herself. OR I could stress her out again tomorrow by flipping her upsidedown and sponging her clean again.

What would you do? Please pick the first one!! :D

How dried on is it?

With Clo he can usually clean a certain amount off himself, but I cut larger/harder lumps out and then he does the rest.

Does she actually let you flip her over? How does she react afterwards? Does she go in a huff, or just scamper away as if nothing had happened.

Does she actually let you flip her over? How does she react afterwards? Does she go in a huff, or just scamper away as if nothing had happened.

Oh it's wonderful Susie!! She just lets me flip her over and then she lies there with her eyes half closed with her big grey fuzzy feet sticking up in the air. I cuddle her like a baby!!! Then when I put her up the right way she sits and lets me cuddle her some more and stroke her face and ears, for as long as I like!! I'd do it every day if I didn't know that she doesn't like it!!!

Oh it's wonderful Susie!! She just lets me flip her over and then she lies there with her eyes half closed with her big grey fuzzy feet sticking up in the air. I cuddle her like a baby!!! Then when I put her up the right way she sits and lets me cuddle her some more and stroke her face and ears, for as long as I like!! I'd do it every day if I didn't know that she doesn't like it!!!

Squeeeeeeeee .... I'm sorry about the slightly worrying poo situation, but can you not take photos of this delightful sight for us. ;):love:

Squeeeeeeeee .... I'm sorry about the slightly worrying poo situation, but can you not take photos of this delightful sight for us. ;):love:

I could try! Benson comes over too and puts his paws on me and sniffs at Lola to see what I'm doing to his wifeybun!!

is it happening a lot? (apologies if i've missed some threads).

i'd be inclined to see if she can get at it herself. luckily it rarely happens to me and then its only a bit so i've only had to intervene once or twice when i've seen one of them pulling furiously at the tufts:?

eta - by happening to 'me' i meant eric or esme!:oops:

is it happening a lot? (apologies if i've missed some threads).

i'd be inclined to see if she can get at it herself. luckily it rarely happens to me and then its only a bit so i've only had to intervene once or twice when i've seen one of them pulling furiously at the tufts:?

eta - by happening to 'me' i meant eric or esme!:oops:

:lol:

No not a lot - hasn't happened since she was a baby and I didn't know any better and was feeding too many pellets!! A few days ago she had some dried poo on her fur and there were some loose ones on the floor - not special poo just loose normal poo. This time though I think it is a special one that she hasn't eaten!! So maybe not connected. There aren't any special poops lying around so I dont think she is producing excess amounts.... :?

Back