• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why do I do it to myself?

chloemurray

Warren Veteran
... typed in "lionhead rabbits" on preloved again.

Fallen in love with one in Camberley. He's from a lady who I presume keeps bunnies as a hobby but has found herself with too many to handle.

I know I'd get rejected by rescues for not having multiple huge enough set ups or something which is why I always have a little look around on preloved, I just want to offer a loving and good home to bunnies that otherwise wouldn't have it but I'm not "good" enough for rescues:cry:

The poor little thing is only being sold for £10..

I have an empty hutch and run still...

Why do I do this to myself?:lol:

I have a habit of doing this too, so many gorgeous rabbits looking for a home, not enough space for them all!

ETA: There are two young lionheads 7 miles away with an indoor cage being sold as 'a good christmas present' for £30...

I have a habit of doing this too, so many gorgeous rabbits looking for a home, not enough space for them all!

ETA: There are two young lionheads 7 miles away with an indoor cage being sold as 'a good christmas present' for £30...

Oh my gosh, a good christmas present? Are they mad?

Oh my gosh, a good christmas present? Are they mad?

I know. If my landlady would let us I would buy them, just so they weren't given to some little kid who didn't know how to look after them and got bored of them after 5 minutes. *sigh* I hope someone nice finds them...

I know. If my landlady would let us I would buy them, just so they weren't given to some little kid who didn't know how to look after them and got bored of them after 5 minutes. *sigh* I hope someone nice finds them...

I wish I could take them, they'd probably go lovely with my two, but if they're 7 miles away from you then they're probably a LOT of miles away from me:(

I wish I could take them, they'd probably go lovely with my two, but if they're 7 miles away from you then they're probably a LOT of miles away from me:(

Yeah, it would be a lot of miles, and probably a lot of rabbits in the same position in between too :?

Yeah, it would be a lot of miles, and probably a lot of rabbits in the same position in between too :?

I know, poor things. I saw one on there earlier that said;
one "femail" and one "mail" live together very happy, no babies yet so think there's something wrong with them, free to good home.

I very nearly cried:lol:

I know, poor things. I saw one on there earlier that said;
one "femail" and one "mail" live together very happy, no babies yet so think there's something wrong with them, free to good home.

I very nearly cried:lol:

Oh dear, it makes you wonder who actually gives/sells people like this rabbits in the first place...

Back