• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny toys... ideas please =)

.x.Rach.x.

Alpha Buck
Evening everyone! :wave:

My bunnies have demolished their carrot tree & carrot patch.. along with my house :shock: Going to make an order online tonight (as ordering megazorb - so may aswell get it all together), I have a few ideas... thinking of purchasing some seagrass balls amongst other things they can chew/destroy. Suggestions are welcome!! :D

You could always make some :D
The bunba's quite like a toilet roll stuffed with hay, and a big box with two holes cut out so that they can jump in and out.:wave:

Tubes and tunnels? Or those log rolls which make little short tunnels that they can also nibble on? Balls and things made of seagrass/willow they seem to enjoy.

I agree that cardboard boxes and loo rolls stuffed with hay tend to go down very well with the buns! :D

I havent tried the pine cone ones but did see those on their website the other day! :D

They've got tunnels, but they're not edible...

The buns are at my parents house with me at the mo... I left the room for like 1 minute and Lewis had eatin 26 buttons of my mums tv remote :shock: so I have to get them lots of stuff to keep em entertained when we come back at Xmas lol. They don't just destroy, they eat everything! lol (before Lewis got his wifey, he was perfect... didn't destroy anything).

I'm thinking... the pine cone thingy, a grassy carrot, chill n chew mat (although lewis likes to eat it rather than chill :lol:), a seagrass ball and some bark bites, possibly some other things too...

:)

small animal kong is great :D stuff it with hay and yummy bits and its indestructable!! also, apple sticks are great my O/H is a tree surgoen and comes home with lots and make a little bundle and tie them together to make a roll poppy loves demolishing it :lol:

The buns are at my parents house with me at the mo... I left the room for like 1 minute and Lewis had eatin 26 buttons of my mums tv remote :shock: so I have to get them lots of stuff to keep em entertained when we come back at Xmas lol. They don't just destroy, they eat everything! lol (before Lewis got his wifey, he was perfect... didn't destroy anything).

I'm thinking... the pine cone thingy, a grassy carrot, chill n chew mat (although lewis likes to eat it rather than chill :lol:), a seagrass ball and some bark bites, possibly some other things too...

:thumb: All tried and tested by mine and very popular, I'd go for some willow aswell, the little vine balls 4 for a £1 are excellent value.:wave:

Cheers guys :)

Btw, what's small animal kong?

Has anyone had the 'bun e fun' toy or the rattles from the hayexperts? I dunno if my bunnies would bother with anything like that :/

:thumb: All tried and tested by mine and very popular, I'd go for some willow aswell, the little vine balls 4 for a £1 are excellent value.:wave:

Didn't spot them until you said :D thankies, just added them to my order :) Been making this order for so long now lol!

Oh I see sorry!! lol!! Anything willow and seagrass then I would go for!!! And anything that keeps them occupied for a long period of time - mine seem to enjoy demolishing cardboard boxes for hours until they've created their own sized hole in the side, even though it had a perfectly good hole anyway!! :roll::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh I see sorry!! lol!! Anything willow and seagrass then I would go for!!! And anything that keeps them occupied for a long period of time - mine seem to enjoy demolishing cardboard boxes for hours until they've created their own sized hole in the side, even though it had a perfectly good hole anyway!! :roll::lol::lol::lol::lol:

lol I meant the ones they already have aren't edible, doesn't mean they don't try to eat them tho ;) :lol: I've looked at so much bunny stuff whilst trying to type up a presentation for uni, I'm tired :lol:

They like boxes, but nearly straight away they start to eat them, can't be good for their insides lol :/

Is it really small? Quite pricey for a pine cone!

The pine cone itself is quite a chunky one and is about 3 inches high...with the stand and base its abouts the height of a dvd.

I think its pricey for what it is...when I bought I did think it was bigger...my buns should love it though :)

The pine cone itself is quite a chunky one and is about 3 inches high...with the stand and base its abouts the height of a dvd.

I think its pricey for what it is...when I bought I did think it was bigger...my buns should love it though :)

I really want to buy it :D It looks pretty :) but I dunno because there's just so much I wanna buy!

Cheers guys :)

Btw, what's small animal kong?

Has anyone had the 'bun e fun' toy or the rattles from the hayexperts? I dunno if my bunnies would bother with anything like that :/

Spenser didn't bother with this much, other than to chew the rope so that all the little wooden bunnies fell off! :roll::lol:

Back