• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

the difference btw eric and esme

poppymoon

Wise Old Thumper
essie loved scampering about in the snow earlier (didn't want to come back inside but nasty mummy only let her stay out a few mins).

this is what eric likes to do when its cold.............

DSC00606.jpg

hmmmmm, not a major surprise that they weren't an ideal match eh?:roll:

Eric looks as if he has a hard day, bless him! :love: They do seem to have very different likes and dislikes.

It's good that you respect that, and love them as they are. :love:

yup. i was devastated when the bond finally broke down but i had already grown to love esme dearly so moving to a house that suits them living apart has made 2 very happy bunnies:D (that probably sounds rather extreme! long story:lol:).

yup. i was devastated when the bond finally broke down but i had already grown to love esme dearly so moving to a house that suits them living apart has made 2 very happy bunnies:D (that probably sounds rather extreme! long story:lol:).

Certainly not a good example for me to mention if I try to persuade my parents to let me get a friend for Spenser. ;)

i told eric that everyone likes his pic and he almost moved away from the fire - almost, not quite:lol:

Back