• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

essie - muuummmm where the gwass gone?

poppymoon

Wise Old Thumper
i finally gave in today and let esme have her morning 'run' as i couldn't escape her sitting on my feet in protest:roll:

DSCF0912.jpg

not sure she knew what to make of it but she soon got used to it and didn't want to come in:roll:

DSCF0924.jpg

excuse the camera shake - that crisp air just after 7am triggered my bronchitis hacking again:oops:

Last edited:
she didn't seem to mind as soon as she realised she could actually MOVE along the snow ie walk normally:lol: she's a very stretchy girl but she was a sausage bunny this morning as she was not going to move those back paws til she was sure the white stuff was safe:love:

Spenser had a go at digging in the snow, but didn't get far as wea actually have a good deal less snow that you do.

:shock: you must not have been looking then!! :lol:if i post one bun, i have to post t'other or i feel guilty:oops:

I have to admit I recognise Eric from your siggy, but don't think I've spotted photo threads for him either :oops:

Might have to have a trawl through your past threads in this section :lol:

I have to admit I recognise Eric from your siggy, but don't think I've spotted photo threads for him either :oops:

Might have to have a trawl through your past threads in this section :lol:

esme is in my avatar (i don't know how to do signatures - eric's godmummy did this one for me when he was an onlybun!).

i looked through some pics earlier and found some of them snuggled up together :(

esme is in my avatar (i don't know how to do signatures - eric's godmummy did this one for me when he was an onlybun!).

i looked through some pics earlier and found some of them snuggled up together :(

I always look at siggys and rarely at avatars, for some strange reason :?

She is sooooo beautiful :love::love::love:

As is Eric too!

Back