• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is it just me...............

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
who has rabbits that land in my dinner plate if I refuse to share my food :roll::lol:

Just now Valerie thought I should be sharing my toast and when I refused promptly landed on my beans on toast :shock:

Its not the first time she's done this, the little madam :lol:

Not so long ago Dave landed on my salad kebab and chips before I had even had a chance to take a mouthful. The whole lot flew off the plate and landed all over the sofa :roll:

And last week Herman decided to completely bypass the plate and lept from the floor straight at my face while I was eating a sandwich :shock: Steve now calls him the Face Hugger :lol:

Please tell me its not just me with crazy buns intent on ruining meals :?:lol:

Um, that's why I don't eat upstairs. :lol: I've had them trying to get in my bag of crisps before though. Does that help? :oops::lol:

Not just you :D we were eating the other night and Tia landed on my daughters plate which made everyone jump! At least it made everyone laugh, you've got have a sense of humour if you have house buns :lol::lol:

I have had plenty of buns that jump on the sofa and steal stuff from the side of plates but never ones that land right in the middle, and now I seem to have 3 of them :lol::lol:

harry does this a gives you the death stare as i call it till he gets food normally by stealing it especially in the kitchen you have a 2nd shadow

:shock: well i somtimes eat my breakfast outside when mine are on there free run and if they see me they just sit infrount of me and stamp there feet :lol: but never jumped on my breakfast :lol: very cute thou :lol: did he need a good clean after getting beans on him :lol:

:lol: My bridge bun Anya used to do that. She didn't even want the food, she just couldn't see the difference between a plate and my lap! It was lovely when she then walked gravy around the carpet! :lol:

Charlie doesn't do that... But Willow (cockatiel) does. Trust me, it's worse when your food thief can FLY :roll:

Kylo does it regularly, mainly because he's curious but cant judge distance so aims for the middle to make sure!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Phoenix will also "sample" by face-planting the food from under my arm, running away, licking it off then deciding if she wants to come back for more! :lol::lol::lol:

Indi doesnt like being on my lap or being cuddled etc, but will sit on my chest and steal toast out of my mouth!! :shock::shock::shock:

Not having a house bunny I shouldn't really be on this thread, but a friend once told me that a rabbit owned by somoene she knew pinched a piece of battered fish while they were going to get the salt! :shock::shock::shock: I'd have thought this was a wind up, but she actually told me this story long before I was interested in rabbits.

Valerie must have been quite a sight after her encounter with the beans on toast. :roll::lol:

Um, that's why I don't eat upstairs. :lol: I've had them trying to get in my bag of crisps before though. Does that help? :oops::lol:

Yep Bernard trys to steal Crisps he seems to like plastic bags when he gets hold of one it's like playing tug of war with a dog! :lol:

He jumps all over you at the smell of any food even if it's food he doesn't like makes it very hard to eat but very funny.

Cookie landed on a plate of curry not long ago - don't know which one of us was most surprised!

Poppet loves emptying my handbag; I'll leave it on the sofa and turn my back. She'll then jump up on sofa, stick her head in my bag and start chucking stuff on the floor!:love:

Billy would kill for toast and if I eat upstairs fending Diesel off is a nightmare!!(lentil soup is one of his favourites,paws in the bowl :shock:):lol:

Valerie must have been quite a sight after her encounter with the beans on toast. :roll::lol:

It wasn't too bad as I had nearly finished, it was worse when Dave did the kebab, there was mayonnaise everywhere :lol:

Just had a lovely hour dozing on the sofa with Toby asleep on my lap, he even licked my hand :love: until he did the biggest wee on me :roll: Managed to get it to go through 2 sweatshirts, my jeans and thermal leggings! Just when I had finished doing all my "human" clothes washing :roll: Got to love 'em :lol::lol:

Oh well time to watch the microwave go round for a few hours until all buns have snugglesafes :)

Nope, Rimmi will quite happily jump on our plates if we arent sharing....... pizza, curry, toast, he doesnt care, he just wants some!!

My secret trick is to give the bunnies a handful of fresh hay into their litter box before sitting down to eat, they will generally stay there muching for 15 + mins, giving me and the bf time to wolf down our food !! :lol::lol::lol::love:

The bf once ended up with a Rimmi in his pizza, not long after we first got the wee fella, and they hadnt bonded.... you should have seen the bfs face :evil: :lol::lol: I think that wasnt long after Rimmi peed on his pillow too :shock: I guess they didnt get off on the right paw!! Now they loooooove each other! :lol::lol::lol:

Back