• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Smoo had her check-up and I love my vet!

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
She went for the followup to her operation and is perfect. :love:
It was a cystic lump so we shouldn't have anything to worry about in the future.

Also I was cheeky and asked if she's have a look at Grim as he's been a bit pooey lately. She agreed with me that is was due to lack of fibre but checked him all over anyway. Then she found some of the pro fibre pellets for me. They were one day out of date so the vets couldn't sell them. So she gave me a huge sample bag for free to see if Grim will actually eat them. And if he doesn't I haven't wasted money. And if he does I can pick up an in date tub on Friday.

And she didn't charge me a consultation for Grim. :D

That's great - I hope the pellets suit him! Also very good news that Smoo's lump is nothing to worry about.:D:D:D

It's about £10 from vet UK for 800g and my vet said it was £13 from them. I'm just sprinkling a few pellets over his food, but so far he hasn't eaten any. I did wrap two pellets in a little bread and he ate those, but obviously I need him to eat them on his own.

They smell amazing though. :lol:

Grim doesn't understand they're food.

hmmm, will have to think about them then, £10 is alot :roll: my two dont care what I feed them they just eat and eat :lol:

Back