• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nutmeg and Smudge meet snow

Elena

Wise Old Thumper
Nutmeg: "Psst Smudge, what the hell is that white stuff?"
Smudge: (muffled) "Dunno, is it edible?"

_IGP0872-vi.jpg

Nutmeg: "Erm, not sure, smells funny."

_IGP0876-vi.jpg

Smudge: "Oh look, I'll test it" PLONK! "Brr, bit cold!"

_IGP0879-vi.jpg

Smudge: "Maybe it wont be cold if I put my paws in it"

_IGP0880-vi.jpg

Nutmeg: "BOO!!! SNOWBALL FIGHT!!!"

_IGP0882-vi.jpg

Nutmeg: "You can't reach me up here!"

_IGP0883-vi.jpg

Nutmeg: "Mummeh!!! Stop throwing snow at me!"

_IGP0884-vi.jpg

Nutmeg: "I'm really not sure about this stuff you know"

_IGP0894-vi.jpg

Smudge: "Look it's fine, you can eats it!"

_IGP0888-vi.jpg

Nutmeg: "Think I'll stick to sniffing it"

_IGP0893-vi.jpg

Nutmeg: "I gots it on my whiskers!! No I really don't think I like this stuff!!"

_IGP0892-vi.jpg

I think your four bunnies are my absolute faves on the forum (along with my own, Lady Lydia, Sir Victor, Nomad, Mr Bean, Morse, Eddie and Locksley!), but we dont get to see them enough :love::love::love::love:

Brilliant photos!

I was just thinking this morning watching my two bound about in the garden, what a shame it was for house bunnies to miss out on the wonder of snow - what a great idea! :)

Cute pics :) My outdoor bunnies are getting some time out in the garden with all this snow. They love digging in it, digging up dead plants to nibble as well as running all over it. Its probably very easy on their feet and mine all seem to have a decent winter coat as they don't get wet at all really.

Helen xx

Brilliant photos!

I was just thinking this morning watching my two bound about in the garden, what a shame it was for house bunnies to miss out on the wonder of snow - what a great idea! :)

Twas Sky-O's idea :oops:

I think your four bunnies are my absolute faves on the forum (along with my own, Lady Lydia, Sir Victor, Nomad, Mr Bean, Morse, Eddie and Locksley!), but we dont get to see them enough :love::love::love::love:

Aw, thank you!!

Back