• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poppy & her heater

Janey

Warren Veteran
Since it got very very cold I have had an electric fan heater in the same room as the bunnies (the central heating is only working intermittently so it's being gettinga bit chilly). Although Poppy has always lived indoors I have always been aware that I don't want her to overheat as I heard rabbits prefer to be cool, however, since I put this heater on at the weekend she has spent all her time sitting in front of it, when she gets too hot she just flops out, it is very cute as it blows her fur, it's like she's literally bathing in the heat. :):)

I've just got home from uni, put the heater on and she's settled straight down in front of it, can someone please offer me some advice on how I break it to her that in half an hour she's going to the vets and is going to have to move from her warm little spot, into the vet basket and then the car :lol:

Awww bless her,my two are currently zonked out near the radiator, i turned the radiator right down but both seemed upset by it, hope you get on ok at the vets. xxx

Ahh bless them, I must admit, I do like the fact they do seem to like being snuggly and warm. Thank you, it's a check up on her teeth, she's a detal bun.

Ahh my charlie is too but got the all clear a few weeks ago (for now anyway)
I hope you get on ok with her at the vets. xxxxxxx

Back