• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gretchen enjoying the snow

louise and Gus

Wise Old Thumper
I was worried she would be getting cold but she wanted to go out of her hutch and play in the run :roll: :love:

Gretcheninthesnow-1-1.jpg

Who is this? What havent I seen? :shock: she is pretty!

She is my latest rescue :lol:

She was dumped at my vets, wet in a carrier bag, her front teeth badly overgrown, they called me and asked if I could take her :( Bunnylover177 kindly took her for a few days until Buster and George went to their new home and now she is in George's hutch.

She is being spayed on Friday and will then be looking for a home, she is a very sweet gentle bun who loves fuss :love::love:

So much for George and Buster being the last rescues for a while :lol:

She is my latest rescue :lol:

She was dumped at my vets, wet in a carrier bag, her front teeth badly overgrown, they called me and asked if I could take her :( Bunnylover177 kindly took her for a few days until Buster and George went to their new home and now she is in George's hutch.

She is being spayed on Friday and will then be looking for a home, she is a very sweet gentle bun who loves fuss :love::love:

So much for George and Buster being the last rescues for a while :lol:

With that name i had an inkling she would be a rescue as your bunnies always have grown up names! She is lovely bless her! reminds me of Karens Alfie!

Oh well at least she isnt male and wont have me going "But mum..Louise has this rabbit right....."
:lol:

Oh well at least she isnt male and wont have me going "But mum..Louise has this rabbit right....."
:lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Buster is getting on so well, his new owner keeps sending me pictures, he is loving life as a house bunny, and george is very happy with his new wifey :love::love:

George's hutch, you say :lol::lol:

She is adorable :love: She looks very naughty :lol::lol::love:

George's hutch, you say :lol::lol:

She is adorable :love: She looks very naughty :lol::lol::love:

Errr Santa's Hutch :oops::oops: :lol::lol:

I told you you should take it back before I find another waif or stray :lol::lol:

She is naughty..as soon as her food bowl is empty she chucks it down the ramp :lol: and she doesn't get litter training yet :roll:

Back