• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We are snowed in now. (Photos)

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
If we haven't enough to cope with at the moment we are now snowed in, we can't get the car down the drive we are going to have to dig the snow away.
It's still snowing hard here, the A1 is really bad and Mike has just walked up to the services to get the papers and had to help push two cars off the car park as they were just skidding to the side.
I have never seen anything like it. :shock:

Look at the icicles hanging off our guttering :shock:
MoreSnow001-1.jpg

MoreSnow002-1.jpg

More snow in the back garden so it's even deeper now
MoreSnow003-1.jpg

MoreSnow006-1.jpg

We have a step down into the back garden 'where is it' :?
MoreSnow007.jpg

Our driveway
MoreSnow009-1.jpg

MoreSnow010-1.jpg

MoreSnow011.jpg

Eeekk it's about the same here, nice to look at but i still hate it, hope you are keeping warm and safe. xxx

:shock: WOOOAH! The size of that icicle is AWESOME!!
We are the same here had it since saturday and I'm bored of it now can't get to work or nothing :( x

Wow, where is that? East UK??

I have naff all here in comparison however where I work has quite a bit, today we ended up being "office" workers and had to stay put from 11am as the roads were getting bad.

I'd hate to think what it'd be like if we had that much though!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Wow, where is that? East UK??

I have naff all here in comparison however where I work has quite a bit, today we ended up being "officer" workers and had to stay put from 11am as the roads were getting bad.

I'd hate to think what it'd be like if we had that much though!!!!!!!

We are in Richmond, North Yorkshire, we moved here in March from Preston, in Lancashire :wave:

:shock::shock::shock: Those icicles are scary!!!! :shock:

We're pretty much the same here - my manager said this morning he's never known anything like this in Sheffield since 1963!!!! :shock:

Got a feeling the snow is going to be around a looooonnnnng time! :(

blimey! I haven't seen icicles like that since I lived in the US (in Massachusetts, where we had snowplows come and clear our driveway, which was normal!)

Wow
Can I come round and build an igloo.......:lol::lol:
We have only had a sprinkle of snow here, and im getting very impatient.:(

Back