• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello RU it iz vewy windy today an somfing haz happuned to our shed the last few days

kaths101

Warren Veteran
:wave: Ello Mummuh, Ello RU - Charlie here

CIMG3834.jpg

Mah Wifey Mittens is having A vewy bad hare day - she says she just kant contwol it - it is vewy windy today

CIMG3822.jpg

CIMG3825.jpg

Im glad im not a girl - so I dont have a silly hair style

CIMG3830.jpg

hahahhahahahhahah

CIMG3829.jpg

I finks its fuunnuh - here i am tryin not to larfs but mittens was givin meh a durty look

CIMG3827.jpg

Heres my other girl fwiends sooty

CIMG3835.jpg

CIMG3836.jpg

And this is mah boy fwiends Oreo

CIMG3837-2.jpg

Oreo Just emerging from the tunnel

CIMG3821.jpg

This is our shed lately - I dint no want happuned - we had sum white stuff outside and it is sooooo messy :oops: but I blame mummuh every night she just covers it in hay - there is no chance We can keep it tidy contaned in the litter tray - thou we have triwed to mak it tidier by nomming it all

CIMG3845.jpg

CIMG3843.jpg

Hope you likes my fotos -luvs Charlie xx

6th picture down :love: It actually looks like hes trying to keep a straight face whilst she dishes him out some evils :lol:
Love your bunnies :love::love:

:love: Awww I love Mittens...
have you thought about getting her a santa hat, to keep her lucious locks in :lol::lol::lol:
She looks soooo unimpressed with Charlie :roll: Was he taking the lions share of the hay?

:lol::lol::lol: Lovely :love::love::love: Thats really cheered me up, think I'll stick to the pics threads from now on :lol: At least they are lighthearted and happy :lol::love:

Last edited:
charlie is now away from the puter but he says fank yoos for your comments...:D

I tend to stay in stories and photos too ;)

Mittens is now sat in the shed - its blowing a gale outside :? but at least her hair is tidy! :love:

Back