• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Clever baby Matilda

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
Shes only been with me about a week, and she is only 10 weeks and is already only using newspaper to pee on :) god if only every rabbit learnt so fast!! lol

shes only had one minor accident whilst lying on my mum haa!

Awwww bless her. As she gets a bit older and ready for spaying you might find she starts to wee in other places too. My two foster babies have started doing this as their hormones have kicked in now. After a spay they tend to go back to using the litter tray :)

Awwww bless her. As she gets a bit older and ready for spaying you might find she starts to wee in other places too. My two foster babies have started doing this as their hormones have kicked in now. After a spay they tend to go back to using the litter tray :)

yhh, im lucky my bedroom floor is wood so if she has accidents it easy to wipes up, but will put newpaper in more places as she gets older :) x

Back