• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm not a Happy Bunny!

Lops

Mama Doe
My playhouse should have arrived yesterday but didn't because of the weather, so it's coming today instead......only it's not now?! :(

It's coming next week sometime (hopefully), ...and I like the snow too, imagine how cross I'd be if I didn't like it??:?

I'd taken this week off from work so that I could supervise, now thats been wasted too :cry: Why does nothing ever go to plan? :evil:

I can sympathise fully. I wouldn't quite put the bicycle pump my brother want for his Christmas in the same league as your playhouse, but I can appreciate how frustrating it is to hang about for deliveries that don't come.

Our Royal Mail post is also really wonky just now. The posties have had their runs changed and mail is going astray all over the place. We had mail for three households other than oursleves last week, and two of my parcels were delivered to the same house number as us, but in a different street! :shock:

It can't be helped in this weather, but it is a bit annoying. I have a lot of christmas presents in the post, and haven't seen a postman in nearly a week! :roll: I'm sure they will come as soon as the snow clears, until then, just need to be patient I guess...

The post here has been ok up to so far :thumb:

To be honest I'm not really that cross as I expected it to be cancelled,
and the buns cant go in it yet anyway as there are things to be done to the inside ;)

But it's just dissapointing when you get sooooo excited eh?

Back