• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Liquirice 12mth old Velvet Rex male

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
Liquirice has come into rescue because his owner was moving into rented accommodation and her landlord was adament that she couldn't take him because he is a house bunny.
He is a very friendly chap and loves playing about.
rehoming025-1.jpg

OMG he is fab :love:
rexes are the best.
Sorry i can't offer him a home but he is sooooooo lovely

Liquirice has come into rescue because his owner was moving into rented accommodation and her landlord was adament that she couldn't take him because he is a house bunny.
He is a very friendly chap and loves playing about.
rehoming025-1.jpg

:evil:think this was a stupid reason for re homing a rabbit i would not give my two up i would rather keep looking for a house that allows them in,poor excuse if you ask me sorry if i offend any one but that's my opinion that poor bunny hope he finds someone who will love him for the rest of his bunny life

what a stunner :love::love::love:

Me! Me me me meeee meee I need this bunny!

He is gorgeous. If only he was an outside bun I would drive up and get him in a heartbeat.

What a gorgeous boy. :love: He would match my girlie perfectly :D :)oops:) For a future owner, (not me, much as I would love to) does he have any problems with his hocks?

:evil:think this was a stupid reason for re homing a rabbit i would not give my two up i would rather keep looking for a house that allows them in,poor excuse if you ask me sorry if i offend any one but that's my opinion that poor bunny hope he finds someone who will love him for the rest of his bunny life

I have to say I agree with you, obviously everyone has their own circumstances but we live in rented accommodation and kept looking until we found a landlord who let us take the bun. It really wasn't that difficult. Just means the lad will now get an extra-special home :D

Back