• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snowed in Bunnies

pudding777

Alpha Buck
The bunny house today :shock:

DSCF6785.jpg

Only opened their run to refresh their water bowl
DSCF6765.jpg

And Victor had to have a nosey!
DSCF6768.jpg

Safely back inside. It actually Looks quite snuggley under here with the snow on top :)
DSCF6782.jpg

Quite fancy getting in there with them myself!

with victor :shock: braver than me :lol:

had to dig my way to the buns today too. looks like victor couldn't care less about the snow.
paula i do think your set up is just fantastic :) lucky lucky bunnies.

looks brilliant! bet victor wondered what on earth all that white stuff was as it looks so snug inside the run!

Wherabouts in Doncaster are you?
I'm in Doncaster too :)
Love Victor :love:

Are you also from Doncaster Clareb1? I didnt know that, Sunny Donny (snowy Donny now) :lol:

I live in Scawsby/Sunnyfields

Thanks for your kind comments everyone, I just had to get photos of the Rabbit house in all that snow, and of course nothing puts mischievous Victor off, he always bulldozers his way through little gaps and pleases himself when he wants to have a nosey around, he seems to hate been shut in anywhere.

Infact got loads of photos of the bunnies but none of my kids in the snow :shock:
Now that says a lot doesnt it, when they grow up they'll wonder why the photo album is full of Animals and none of them :lol:

Back