• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

One Bad Bunny!

AshnGrace

Young Bun
Ash is normally an angel regarding behaviour.... he doesnt chew anything hes not meant to and just chills. But tonight.... hes been a terror. Literally... chewing my clothes, when I give him something else to chew he moves it away or scratches me. That bunny has so many toys and other things to chew... is there any games/tricks bunnys enjoy? How do you go about teaching them? He engaged for a bit with me holding a stuffed Naturals wooden log and gave that a good chew but then decided cardboard was more fun.... does cardboard or paper make them ill? I try to deter him but he just helps himself to my boyfriends paperwork! (lol cant wait till the man finds out!) :wave:

No advice I'm afraid, I'm having the same problem. Oscar has discovered a distinct taste for cookbooks, lecture notes and my handbag... Strange rabbit!

Back