• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little bunny lady bits question....

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
:oops:.....

So when you turn a ladybun upside down should you be able to see her little wotnot? I had to flip Lola over today as she needed her bottie cleaned and it just caught my attention!

"Hmmm," I thought, "Don't remember seeing that before," but then I have never gone looking for it!! :oops: sorry :oops:

:oops:.....

So when you turn a ladybun upside down should you be able to see her little wotnot? I had to flip Lola over today as she needed her bottie cleaned and it just caught my attention!

"Hmmm," I thought, "Don't remember seeing that before," but then I have never gone looking for it!! :oops: sorry :oops:

did you push down and make it come out by accident? Ive only seen Mae's at the vets I didnt know where to look whilst he was doing it :shock:

I need to see my Inca's every day cos i need to clean her!!

Never seen a 'normal' girl bunnies bits tho'

What comes out???? :shock::shock::shock:

When I turn my girl bunnies over, all I see is a little pink thing that looks like this: %

What comes out???? :shock::shock::shock:

When I turn my girl bunnies over, all I see is a little pink thing that looks like this: %

:shock: a percentage sign???? :shock: :lol: Maybe it is because I was cleaning her and pressing slightly around that area. :?

Back