• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snow pics, show us yours!

leeanderin

Mama Doe
Sorry if this has already been done but i couldn't see any, here are the pics from my garden. Lets see yours RU!

Picture017-3.jpg

Picture015-4.jpg

DSCF0533.jpg

Picture018-3.jpg

Picture013-1.jpg

Yeah, lots of snow! My family is down in Lincolnshire and said it just hasn't stopped! Will post some pics from up here in Durham in a mo...

Oooh yeah, let's see yours cos you've had it right bad!

Ha, it doesn't actually look too bad in these pics. This was yesterday morning, after our third suprise night of snow. It seems to get like this, melt a bit, then do this again... I decided to get some nice pictures rather than going to lectures, whoops :roll:

Icicles outside my bedroom window
SN854524.jpg

SN854541.jpg

SN854543.jpg

Trying to be arty :D
SN854544.jpg

SN854546.jpg

Pic Heavy

Wow, you have a lot of snow. So do we and theres no end :shock:

Out front
DSCF7719.jpg

Out back
SnowInCurrie19.jpg

Buns
SnowinCurrieNovember201020.jpg

Heading out: Its so deep here and thats naturally piled :shock:
EdinburghinTheSnowonStAndrewsDay1.jpg

Tree
EdinburghinTheSnowonStAndrewsDay2.jpg

Over the fields
EdinburghinTheSnowonStAndrewsDay11.jpg

Pine trees
EdinburghinTheSnowonStAndrewsDay10.jpg

Edinburgh Castle
EdinburghinTheSnowonStAndrewsDay82.jpg

Assembly Halls
EdinburghinTheSnowonStAndrewsDay90.jpg

Wow, that is a ridiculous amount of snow, you would have to tunnel out through it to go anywhere!!

I know, just been round to the shops and it's up past my knees and i had to fight my way through it, the snow has come off the roof at the back of the house and broken the cuttering so is now at waist height, looks like we're not going anywhere anythime soon!

I hate snow, but you have some absolutely stunning pics in this thread. We (in my location) have so far got off lightly indeed! But well done on your pics.!

Back