• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

plantian??

beccimarie

Mama Doe
got some dried plantian from the petshop today, never tried it with mine before? any advise on how much to give? just though it would give a bit of flavour to there hay, they usally have dried dandilion but they were out of stock soo i got this instead :D

Just try a small amount initially as with other foods :D

Thank you :D im always werey of giving new foods just incase someone comes and says nooo never feed them that its too high in so and so and then ill start to cry :lol: best to check!

there are 2 types greater plantain and narrow leaf plantain...(i think it's called) the greater one has a long seed husk coming up from the centre.....the narrow type is a narrow .....go on google...image and type in plantain...images should come up... I went out foraging (and a newbie to it), with a camera, I collected some but then posted pics of them on here for someone to confirm, don't give it unless you're 100% sure it is what it is. :D

there are 2 types greater plantain and narrow leaf plantain...(i think it's called) the greater one has a long seed husk coming up from the centre.....the narrow type is a narrow .....go on google...image and type in plantain...images should come up... I went out foraging (and a newbie to it), with a camera, I collected some but then posted pics of them on here for someone to confirm, don't give it unless you're 100% sure it is what it is. :D

ooo thank you :D ill get searching tomo!!

Back