• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Windwhistle Warren thankyou, you are amazing

andy5898

Warren Scout
Ok, I have posted about Alice and everyone at Windwhistle Warren before when I adopted Nessa. Nessa is an Albino blind bunny who is the beloved wife of Roger who is also a rescue bunny but not from Windwhistle.

So today I have picked up Maisie, she is a giant cross and is 4 years old. She is amasing she has made my little animal world complete. She is literally a gentle giant, she takes things from you hand so gently then eats them nicely before coming back for more.

Alice and everyone involved at Windwhistle Warren make it possible for me to adopt Maisie and Nessa, who I wouldn't be without. I feel I have helped by donating to Windwhistle Warren and will carry on to do so for as long as I can. However all I do is donate money, it is down to Alice and everyone there who make it possible for someone like me to come along and take a home a beautiful bunny. Without Alice's effort I know certainly my 2 rescue bunnies would no longer be here. I know Alice is helped out by her volunteers who I could begin to name but would miss some one out. So you all know who you are and would like to say keep up all your wonderful work. I will keep giving but without Alice and everyone there is no way the rescue could work.

So this is my way of saying to Alice and Windwhistle Warren thankyou once again, and thank goodness rabbits and guinea pigs have people like you. As soon as I have a bigger garden I will be back. But in the mean time thankyou once again.

Back