• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bit of poo in Lola's fur and a couple of loose poos on shed floor should I panic?

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
She is bouncing around, eating like a horse and in the best of form but yesterday I found, not really runny poo, but poo that left a, ahem, skid mark, on the lino floor when I swept it up, if you know what I mean. I decided to check her bum (tipped her upside down - she was not amused) and some poo had hardened on her fur. She's all clean now and I'll keep an eye on her, still, was just wondering if anyone else has had this experience?

What could it have been - she was eating snow and I did give her some dried carrot and apple..... any clues?

(Have to say though - she was really easy to pick up, lay very still on her back and let me cuddle her when I put her up the right way - I really enjoyed myself!! Do you think she could turn into a cuddly bun??) :p

Benson's fur is immaculate as usual so it was def Lolas runny butt!

Last edited:
No chance of her turning into a cuddle bun,I reckon :lol:

Clo gets that if he has things like apple (he doesn't get anything like that anymore), or if I give him a few too many pellets or slightly more fenugreek crunchie than normal.

No chance of her turning into a cuddle bun,I reckon :lol:

Clo gets that if he has things like apple (he doesn't get anything like that anymore), or if I give him a few too many pellets or slightly more fenugreek crunchie than normal.

You're right about the cuddle bun thing! I was just hoping :roll:

Will just keep an eye on her!

Im forever finding skidmarks from Mae :lol: sometimes they just arent quick enough to eat the poo or clean up. Just keep an eye on her :wave:

Poor Lola. tries not to giggle At least you didn't post photos.

oh please don't encourage her to post poo photos :roll::lol:

Yeah sometimes they are just not quick enough, and it could have been the apple and maybe the snow? Don't worry just keep an eye on her :wave:

Back