• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Arnie meet snow for the first time.

Arnie clearly does not like snow. He has not seen it before.

I placed Teasel outside and despite her age she bounced around in it getting snowballs on her ruff and having a great time.

I put Arnie down.

The look of horror.

The LEAP. I did not know he could take off vertically nor that he could seem to run through the air for the safety of his hutch at such speed.

Teasel spent most of today happily sat in the stuff and digging about whilst Arnie sulked in the hutch occasionally sticking his head out from under the tarp to see if it had all gone away yet.

Bought them both back in to the kitchen for the night though.

My youngest son is working on a rabbit igloo for Teasel to play in tomorrow whilst Arnie and Elly are curled up on the sofa wrapped in a blanket commiserating with each other and moaning when will the summer come back. :lol:

Becky that bun is no longer so little.
He is bigger than Teasel but smaller than Doodee.

He uses his 'Arnie eyes' and begs for food off anyone who is near. He has worked out we may not always fall for it so he has focused his attention on any sucker *sorry* ahem guest who comes into our home as thy fall for the poor little rabbit who is never fed routine he pulls.

He really is a lovely lad and is really blossoming into a cheerful character - thanks for letting us have him.:D

Back