• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mountaineering Nethie...

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
Blackberry & Buttercup came into the conservatory so that I could put the new carpet in their side of the aviary without any 'help'. I think Blackberry must have had excess energy to burn!

It didn't take long for him to start exploring the arm chair and settee...I couldn't cope if he was a house bun :lol:

BunniesNov2010mountaineering001.jpg

BunniesNov2010mountaineering003.jpg

BunniesNov2010mountaineering005.jpg

BunniesNov2010mountaineering010.jpg

Buttercup doesn't mind a little explore, but is nowhere near as nosey as Blackie.

BunniesNov2010mountaineering025.jpg

He prefers to sit and contemplate.

BunniesNov2010mountaineering035.jpg

But Blackie likes to explore every nook and cranny.

BunniesNov2010mountaineering055.jpg

BunniesNov2010mountaineering057.jpg

BunniesNov2010mountaineering060.jpg

BunniesNov2010mountaineering062.jpg

BunniesNov2010mountaineering065.jpg

BunniesNov2010mountaineering066.jpg

BunniesNov2010mountaineering068.jpg

Does someone supervise them in the conservatory? I could leave Spenser in ours because of a plant that may be poisonous, but to which Spenser is greatly attracted.

Loving Buttercup's contemplation. :love:

Does someone supervise them in the conservatory? I could leave Spenser in ours because of a plant that may be poisonous, but to which Spenser is greatly attracted.

Loving Buttercup's contemplation. :love:

We move any plants out of reach (or at least, we thought they would all be out of reach on the table until Blackie decided he could try and jump on there from the arm of the settee :shock:)

There's no wiring, so they can play safely :)

They have a litter tray in there, which they do use, but Blackie gets so excited the poops just keep on popping out as he runs around :lol:

aw - ours do that too - they feel the need to explore the entire lounge every time they are let out (twice daily) in case anything has changed. Incidentally, our sofas are similar height to yours I'd say, and Truffle can jump up on to the back of them from the floor! Frightened me half to death the first time she just 'appeared' behind OH's head!

Just too cute! My two taught themselves to get up on the sofa and the table (one landed on my plate when I didn't notice she was about to jump up) :D

aw - ours do that too - they feel the need to explore the entire lounge every time they are let out (twice daily) in case anything has changed. Incidentally, our sofas are similar height to yours I'd say, and Truffle can jump up on to the back of them from the floor! Frightened me half to death the first time she just 'appeared' behind OH's head!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

He would make my nerves bad!! I think benson would be like him if he was allowed on the furniture! Will have to Bunny proof everything before I make them house bunnies!! Lovely photos of my boys as usual!!

He would make my nerves bad!! I think benson would be like him if he was allowed on the furniture! Will have to Bunny proof everything before I make them house bunnies!! Lovely photos of my boys as usual!!

I've had a fair few heart attacks since he came into my life :lol:

He certainly keeps me on my toes....

Back