• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

giant papillons

breeze

Mama Doe
Is there someone else who has these?I know I vowed never to buy a rabbit again only rescue but iv fallen in love with one advertised.iv got an empty 10ft shed.would that be suitable?shame its in suffolk.:(

yes we have this pair who have been with us too long:cry:
They would love a home with a 10 foot shed..are already neutered and vacs and our usual donation is greatly reduced as would just like to see this pair in a home

There really is no need to buy when the list of rabbits in rescue is so huge
Today I have had at least 10 calls to hand in rabbits..any number from a single bun up to 7 :cry:

Last edited:
I thought of the Honeybunny pair as soon as I saw this thread. It would be brilliant if they could have a forever home.

OOoh yes please consider this lovely pair of bunnies. They are :love::love: and not many people have sheds to offer so they are sadly often dismissed :cry::cry:

A 10ft shed :shock: they would love you forever :love::love:

Sorry not replied.had go sister in laws.I'm tempted,just got have a serious discussion with oh.will it be ok me adopting with having small children?

Sorry not replied.had go sister in laws.I'm tempted,just got have a serious discussion with oh.will it be ok me adopting with having small children?

Sure :) So long as you weren't planning on swapping them for the bunnies :lol:

Last edited:
Back