• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alfie's baby photos.... Susie bun

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
Some of you 'oldies' will no doubt have seen these but Susan wants to see too. :D:D:D

Alfie as a baby. :love:

At 6 wks of age, way back in June 2008, a couple of weeks before we brought him home:
Alfie6wks.jpg

At around 9 weeks; I don't think he'd been on grass till he came here and he used to binky around the run. :love: It didn't take him long to try to jump out (I don't know who was most shocked when he managed it - him or me :shock: :lol:) and was always periscoping to check if the lid was on.
DSCF6314600x800.jpg

Alfie9wks.jpg

I have one somewhere of him being held but I can't find it at the moment so will bore you with it later. :lol::lol:

His first driving lesson. :lol:
DSCF6459450x600.jpg

Bubbles was a bit older when she came to live with us, but this is one of her early photos, still with baby fur. :love:
DSCF6741.jpg

Squeeeeeeeeee ... that has brightened me up no end! :D:D:D The wee darlings, bless them.:love:

Spenser was 7 months when I got him, but I think he still has baby fur on his tummy. :love:

Thank you all. :love:

Susan, I went all the way through my old cd's looking for the photo of him being held and can't find it. I found about a thousand other good ones though. :lol: It was lovely to look through them all again, there's lots of happy memories so thank you for giving me the excuse to do so. :love:

Grace: That Alfie looks just like me i :love: him

Alfie: We even had a matching uppy ear. ;)

Can you tell Alfie his little pressie should get to him by the weekend ? ;)

Awww thank you, I'll let him know. :D

Back