• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Indoor Snow

MilosMummy

Mama Doe
I decided to collect some snow to bring inside for Milo. Excuse the quality but they were taken on my iphone.

photo-49.jpg

At first he wasn't sure. Whats this mummy?

photo-47.jpg

photo-48.jpg

photo-45.jpg

It's cold...
photo-33.jpg

Can I play?
photo-41.jpg

Or should I just eat it?
photo-42.jpg

Aww check him out checking out the snow!:lol:He's a lovely colour as well, I'll no doubt come and steal him at some point.:p

Aww check him out checking out the snow!:lol:He's a lovely colour as well, I'll no doubt come and steal him at some point.:p

He's going through an incredibly naughty stage at the moment so you are welcome to him (i'm kidding). Just return him when he has been neutered and is sweet again :)

I'm going to do this later. I did put a handful in the lops food bowl, they just sniffed it and looked at me. 'This isn't food mummy'.

I'm going to do this later. I did put a handful in the lops food bowl, they just sniffed it and looked at me. 'This isn't food mummy'.

Back