• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lola is having one of those days...

where she sits and snuggles into her mummy♥
Shes currently sat on my knee fast asleep and sitting with her head propped up on the mouse of the laptop♥

awwwh :love: wish my two were in the house rather than the conservatory :(

Lola was brought up a house bun so shes always been in here but when i got her she didnt like being picked up and wouldnt stick around for cuddles, now she stands on her back legs to be picked up to get on the sofa:roll: and she nudges me for cuddles if i ignore her i get bitten:roll::lol:

awwh bless :love: Sebastian started out as a house bun, so did Mae but they have moved outside, Sebastian prefers it, I put them outside in the run yesterday and he started binkying :love: Mae isnt too fussed :lol:

awwh bless :love: Sebastian started out as a house bun, so did Mae but they have moved outside, Sebastian prefers it, I put them outside in the run yesterday and he started binkying :love: Mae isnt too fussed :lol:

aww bless! Lola hates the outdoors, delilah was an outdoor bun but moved in and charlie was a pet shop bun so not sure if he was indoors or out when he was born but when i got him off pixierabbit he was indoors, i love them indoors it means i can pester them all day long;):lol:

Im forever popping out to see them and give them treats:oops: I don't think I'd ever move Sebastian in fully but if he passes before Mae I'll deffinatly consider moving her indoor's and finding her an indoor partner :lol:

Back