• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How stupid is this?

This is actually a question I would like answered. What do you do if you rabbit is like that?

Some buns with no incisors can still eat hay as they still have their molars, and I know some people cut it up. They need their fresh food grated and need high fibre pellets soaked in water so they turn mushy and can be eaten :wave:

Some buns with no incisors can still eat hay as they still have their molars, and I know some people cut it up. They need their fresh food grated and need high fibre pellets soaked in water so they turn mushy and can be eaten :wave:

that isnt completely true, atleast not for Mae who has no incisors. She eats her's completely solid which helps grind her teeth down more than soggy ones, I do soak her pellets after a dental though :wave:
Grated food, chopped up hay, lots of different types of hay to keep on top of the teethies :D

Maybe in the form of high vibre herbs of veg, in combination with an pellet with high level vibre.
He could give straw for the vibre, but it's low on nutrition.

Back