• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Biscuit & Ginger - The Terrible Twosome!

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
...have been at play again!

Ginger: Daddy did bring home new noms. I was a bit scared at first, it kept moving and smelleded funny, but i did give it a good licking and then nommed some and it was vewy vewy nice. I did fanks daddy wif a nip. It was meant to be a lick, but i forgot how to use my tongue :oops:

P1030242Small.jpg

Ginger: see how appweciative i was?

P1030252Small.jpg

Biscuit: whilst Ginger was playings with Daddy, i kepts a looks outs! Haves to makes sures my wifey bun is safes!

P1030283Small.jpg

Ginger: Daddy has been weawwy nice to me lately. He keeps taking me to someplace called 'da vets'. I get better when i go there :) So i did fink i would go sit wif him for a while and give him some attentions!

P1030287Small.jpg

P1030288Small.jpg

Ginger: Daddy, i'm soooooooo schleepy! Me just going to flop for a while...

P1030289Small.jpg

P1030290Small.jpg

P1030291Small.jpg

P1030299Small.jpg

P1030300Small.jpg

Biscuit: nom nom nom (he was in the litter tray, behind the laptop)

Ginger: Mummy! What you doing up there? Whats dat? Is dis a compooter that Biccy says you can do stuffs wif?

P1030305Small.jpg

Ginger: lets see....

P1030305Small.jpg

Ginger: Biccy, am you alwight over dere?

P1030304Small.jpg

Ginger: Look whats i did dooooo RU! I'm learning to paw-type!

P1030307Small.jpg

:love: Lovely photos! Well done for typing Ginger, Bunski likes learning that too!

Gorgeous pics! :love: Has Ginger grown a bit recently or have I got a bit high on tea again and started imagining things ...?

Gorgeous pics! :love: Has Ginger grown a bit recently or have I got a bit high on tea again and started imagining things ...?

she has grown a tiny bit, her weight has steadied out at 1.3Kg, which is a bit concerning, should be a lot closer to 2kgs. She's back at the vets next week anyway for a check-up.

Lovely pics - how happy are they????!! :shock:

Gosh what contented, chilled out, lucky & of course totally GORGEOUS bunnies they are :love::love:

Ginger's so good at typing, she'll soon be doing your work for you!

***thinks about ways to bunnap Ginger to London to do type up the minutes I'm avoiding...***:oops:

Gorgeous, delicate little thing!

She looks a lot bigger to the little scrawny bundle she was here!
Her brother who seems to have all the lionhead in him, is growing up.

Apparently while so affectionate, he really is naughty. But he keeps his two "half brothers" (rejects from Little China's litter who were reared with Ginger and Scruffy) in check, and they both adore him.

Scruffy, originally thought to be a girl, ended up a boy! This delighted his fosterer though, who was keeping him apart from his brothers until neuter time. She re-introduced them and apparently it was binkies all round!

She looks a lot bigger to the little scrawny bundle she was here!
Her brother who seems to have all the lionhead in him, is growing up.

Apparently while so affectionate, he really is naughty. But he keeps his two "half brothers" (rejects from Little China's litter who were reared with Ginger and Scruffy) in check, and they both adore him.

Scruffy, originally thought to be a girl, ended up a boy! This delighted his fosterer though, who was keeping him apart from his brothers until neuter time. She re-introduced them and apparently it was binkies all round!

He must have all the lionhead, bar a little. Ginger's got a little mane appearing around her chops!

Ginger's not naughty, she's just still VERY clumsy. She rarely falls over, since the basic physio i've done with her to improve the muscle tone in her back legs but she does tend to try and hop over things she has no chance of making and then just runs into things.

Ginger's binkies are hilarious, she has absolutely no control over her body when she does one and often ends up surprising herself after doing one. She bashes into doors, walls, pen panels etc. She just seems to have 'too much' power in her little body when she does it and over-does it!

Glad Scruffy is doing well! Was only thinking about him/her the other day. Can never remember who is what sex with these two litters... :roll:

:love::love::love: gorgeous piccies.

Harvey don't worry Ginger sometimes I forgets hoomins don't like nips too :roll: is their fault for being too picky

They are so gorgeous, glad they are both doing better now. Those lying down/sleeping pics of Ginger are just :love: and I love how in the first one yu can see Biscuit's back legs flat out too! :love:

Back