• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO: Mini lop owners?

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
Can anyone post a big of a fully grown female, or male if they grow to ruffly the same size?

I have a 9 week old called Matilda, and was wondering how big/small they grow to :) x

I don't think they are true purebred mini lops to be honest. I think they are slightly bigger crossbreeds. They are both 1.8kg.

I think it's always hard to judge unless there is something else in the photo you can judge it to iyswim. I've had a look through my pics and this is probably the best I have - Alfie with a 7yr old child. :lol::lol:

DSCF8375700x525.jpg

Mini lop weight varies considerably. Alfie is 1.6kg, but Bubbles is quite a bit smaller at around 1.2kg. :D

Jeez. The Garden Centre really did get Biccy's breed wrong :lol:

He's 2.3/2.4Kg! :shock: Definate Dwarf Lop !

I think it's always hard to judge unless there is something else in the photo you can judge it to iyswim. I've had a look through my pics and this is probably the best I have - Alfie with a 7yr old child. :lol::lol:

DSCF8375700x525.jpg

Mini lop weight varies considerably. Alfie is 1.6kg, but Bubbles is quite a bit smaller at around 1.2kg. :D

yhh lol Matilda when sat normally is he size of a can haa! she defo looks the same as Alfie like the same face shape! x

Cant seem to find a pic of rufas sitting still!

heres a pic of her beside my french lop

IMG_9643.jpg

IMG_9645.jpg

Despite her name, rufas is a she and she is really very small, she has the tiniest little head :love:
Matilda is beautiful, reminds me alot of rufas but with longer ears :p xx

Will take a recent pic of my lil dude but when he was last weighed he was just over 2lb in weight.he's such a tidge

238.jpg

this is my lop hooch, i was told he was a dwarf when we got him at 9 wks but was weighed at 2.9kg at the vets 2 wks ago and the vet said hes definately not a dwarf, she jokingly said he was a 'stand-out-alot-lop' as his head and tail is black and white but his body is light grey and white.

so i havent a clue what type he is but hes big lol

ETA: this is him at 8 months

Last edited:
Back