• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A few of our new addtion

Collielover

Mama Doe
OK last week we got contacted about a Male rew on here who needed a new home. He had been kept in a 2 foot hutch ,I myself dont think he had ever been out the hutch.

Well we drove down south on Sunday to collect this boy.And 2 other rabbits. The lady came out her house carrying him in a cardboard box,The first thing I notice was his nails

Image0186.jpg

Well we put him in the cat career we brought down with us and drove away and it was very hard not to say anything, But as there more rabbits needing brought out there I kept my mouth shut for a change.

We drove futher south to collect a couple of babies from Kayj what hubby were given me for my christmas

Image0173.jpg

We spent a few hours meeting Kayj and hubby and some of her helpers erm csnny mind there names . Also loved meeting all her rabbits again. It was frezzing . Thanks for the coffees Kay, Kay cut the poor things nails for us and agreed wth me he prob needed a dental, Then it was a 5 hour drive back home . I must admit we didn;t have any snow till we reached central scotland and well you all know how it is here at the moment

Took Anton to the vet last night and yes he will need a dental what he is booked in next week for and his spaying then I hope to bond him with Lily rose here

100_1447.jpg

Thanks to Parsnipbun and Angela for there help getting this boy out of that situation.Also a hudge big thanks to kay for lettig me have 2 off her babies

Last edited:
Glad you got him out of that! Poor boy!

Hope the dental and neuter go OK.

Need some more pics of him, and your new "little" babies :lol:

Back