• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

All booked for op

Jenson

Mama Doe
Jenson had a little vet check today to make sure he's ready and he is so Friday is the day, he's going to have his op!
I'm well nervous.

They were nice though and once they had checked there wasn't a procedure going on, they showed me where he would be for the day.

I'm so worried about leaving him there all day. I'm such a fuss, I know they are good with rabbits and there shouldn't be any problems but I don't want him to sulk with me or be unhappy or stressed while he's there.

Does anyone else worry about all this stuff?

Oh and there was a huge dog in the waiting room with one of those BIG barks. I took Jenson outside at one point because another dog came in and set the big one off!

Hi Susie :wave:
Thank you and yes, Jenson is an indoor bun so I only need worry about the cold for the journey. I put vetbet in his carrier along with a blanket and I'll do the same on Friday.

Back