• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i just need reasurance please....

angieb

Mama Doe
sorry i know there are loads and loads of posts on the weather.

this is the reason i am worrying........this time last year i had bunny living alone, she ALWAYS sat out, no mater what the weather. Therfore i didnt worry too much. :)
Now she is bonded with Gizzy and they spend most of there time in the kennel part. He seems to like it inside more than her and i think shes just following him.
Half of the problem is i cannot see them and when i go to look at them there both stood looking at me, as if to say "what have you got?" so i cant see if there hunched up or laid relaxed.
i so wish they had a window and then i could sneak up on them. :roll: :lol:
they have 2 kennel areas one is full of toilet trays with a pretty thick layer of hay and the other has a toilet and a 3ft hutch stuffed with straw and a duvet over the top.
i wish i could see where they were lying.....then id have a idea if they were cold. :roll:
i just need a bit of reasurance please......:lol:

I have a single bunny, so not really in a position to advise, but isn't it likely they are snuggled up together and quite cosy?

I have a single bunny, so not really in a position to advise, but isn't it likely they are snuggled up together and quite cosy?

yes i think so.......i just start stupidly worrying when it gets dark.......im not too bad now as its a new day. :lol:

Back